Coolpad has announced its latest mid-range smartphone, called Conjr at the CES 2017. It packs a 5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by MediaTek MT6735CP (64-bit) Quad-Core processor paired with 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, and it runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0 on top.
It has a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with OIS, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2500mAh battery.
Coolpad Conjr specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6735CP (64-bit) SoC with 1.0GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 2500mAh battery
- Colors: Gray, Gold
The Coolpad Conjr will cost less than USD 200, but no details about the market availability yet.