OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.4 OTA (over-the-air) update for the OnePlus 3T flagship smartphone that brings several optimizations, improves stability, various bug fixes and more. Checkout the update changelog below.
OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 3.5.4 update changelog:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
As always the update will be gradually rolling out for all the users. The update notification should automatically pop up on your device when it is available for you or, you can check it manually by heading to Settings -> About Device -> Software Update.