ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has launched its mid-range smartphone in the ‘N-series’, the N1 in India, along with the Z11 high-end smartphone. It was introduced back in July in China and packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 13-megapixel camera on the front.
The N1 has a aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design, a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required and packs a huge 5000mAh battery that promises up to 3 days of battery life with moderate use.
nubia N1 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with 1.8GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, sensor
- Non-removable 5000mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, Silver
The nubia N1 is priced at Rs. 11,999 and it will be available exclusively on Amazon.in online store soon.