Leonvo has officially launched its latest mid-range smartphone under the Moto sub-brand, the Moto M in India. It was introduced in China last month and packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P15 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a metal unibody design with water repellent nano coating, fingerprint sensor on the back, USB Type-C port and comes with DOLBY Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience. It packs a 3050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Moto M specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display
- MediaTek Helio P15 (64-bit) SoC with 2.2GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, DOLBY Atmos audio
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver
The Moto M is priced at Rs. 15,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage model and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage model costs Rs. 17,999. Both variants are now exclusively available on Flipkart online store.