Reliance Retail has launched its latest budget-smartphone in the LYF Water-series, called the LYF Water 3 with 4G VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support in India. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 615 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It features a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes with dedicated dual SIM slot and packs a 3000mAh battery.
LYF Water 3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Cortex A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro + nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity, Magnetic field sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 156.6 × 77 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 164.6 grams
- Color: Silver
The LYF Water 3 is priced at Rs. 6,599 and is currently exclusively available on Flipkart online store. It is backed by a 2-year of warranty.