Reliance Retail has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the LYF F1-series, called the LYF F1S in the Indian smartphone market. It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a Snapdragon 652 64-bit Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with single LED flash.
It has hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the secondary SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required and comes with 4G VoLTE support. It packs a 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging using USB Type-C port.
LYF F1S specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) JDI In-Cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976) 64-bit SoC with 1.8GHz Octa Core CPU
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP front camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, Gravity, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 148 x 73.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Colors: Black, Gold, Silver
The LYF F1S is priced at Rs. 10,099, which making it the cheapest smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC in the country. It also comes with Rs. 500 JioMoney Cashback offer so the effective price is Rs. 9,599 and a protective back cover inside the box. You can buy the smartphone from ajio.com online. It is backed by a 2-year of warranty.