Lenovo has launched its latest mid-range phablet, the PHAB 2 in India. It was introduced at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June and packs a 6.4-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a MediaTek MT8735 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes with a huge 4050mAh battery, Dolby ATMOS with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture and Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Specifications:
- 6.4-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT8735 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, DOLBY ATMOS with 5.1 audio capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 4050mAh battery
- Dimensions: 175 x 88.5 x 5.5-9.6 mm
- Weight: 225 grams
- Colors: Champange Gold, Gunmetal Grey
The Lenovo PHAB 2 is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from 9th December.