Lenovo has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘K series’, the K6 Note in India, after launching the K6 Power smartphone in the country last month. It was introduced back in September at the IFA 2016 in Berlin and packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by a Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
As for camera, it has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a huge 4000mAh battery. It also comes with TheaterMax technology, similar to most other Lenovo K-series smartphones for an immersive VR experience when combined with a VR headset.
Lenovo K6 Note specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby ATMOS audio
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery
- Colors: Silver, Dark grey, Gold
The Lenovo K6 Note is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM variant and the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 15,499. It will be available through offline stores across the country from 17th December.