Coolpad has launched Mega 3, its latest low-budget 4G smartphone in the ‘Mega series’ with triple SIM and VoLTE support in India, along with the Note 3S. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display with 73.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0 on top.
It comes with dedicated triple SIM slots along with a microSD card slot and packs a 3050mAh removable battery.
Coolpad Mega 3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6737 (64-bit) SoC with 1.25GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Triple SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- 3050mAh battery
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 76.8 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 170.5 grams
- Colors: White, Gold, Grey
The Coolpad Mega 3 is priced at Rs. 6,999 and it will be exclusively available from Amazon.in online store starting from December 7th.