Coolpad just launched its latest mid-range smartphone under the new Cool brand made with LeEco, the Cool 1 in India. It was introduced back in August in China and packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by Snapdragon 652 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI on top.
In terms of camera, it has dual rear camera setup – 13MP+13MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase-detection auto-focus) offering depth sensing and with bokeh and has an 8-megapixel camera on the front with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It comes with a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds, dedicated dual SIM slot, 4G VoLTE support, USB Type-C port and packs a huge 4060mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Coolpad Cool 1 specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD In-Cell touch display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex A72 + 4 x 1.2GHz Cortex A53) CPU
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K@30fps & 720p@120fps (slow motion) video recording
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 4060mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.0 × 74.8 × 8.2mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Color: Silver, Gold
The Coolpad Cool 1 is priced at Rs. 13,999 and it will be exclusively available from Amazon.in online store starting from 5th January.