Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL), the company’s upcoming smartphone in the ‘Zenfone 3 series’ has been certified by the Chinese certification and regulatory authority TENAA and has also passed through Bluetooth SIG. This reveals it has a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-core processor, 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It comes with 12.2MP + 13MP dual rear camera setup and 13MP camera on the front.
It has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a huge 5000mAh battery. It is expected to come with hybrid dual SIM slot, similar to other ZenFone 3 series smartphones.
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) rumored specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 14nm SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 12.2MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Laser AF, 1080p
- 13MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 5000mAh (typical) / 4800mAh (minimal) battery
- Dimensions: 154.3 × 77 × 7.99 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Colors: Black, Silver and Gold
The Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) is expected to be announced at the Asus CES 2017 event on January 4th.