TVS Motor Company has launched IRIDE automobile after sales and service app for its users that offering a variety of services in a single app to make every day ride stress free.
The app records ride details like speed, duration and path traversed.
Key features of IRIDE app:
- App Launch: IRIDE can be quickly launched by the user by tapping the power button thrice.
- Detecting Vehicle Movement: IRIDE can detect the movement of the vehicle and switch between riding and idling mode.
- Parking Location: IRIDE stores the parking location of the vehicle. This allows the user to navigate there.
- Social: The user can share their riding achievements which include their top speed, badges among others on their Facebook page. The “Vrooom” sound of the engine also can be recorded and shared through Facebook, Whatsapp or an e- mail.
- Medical Emergency Tips: IRIDE can detect an accident and send an alert to the emergency contacts. It allows the user to include their key medical details for first aid. It is also equipped with executable first aid animations/videos and the nearby hospital list.
- Service Booking and Reminders: IRIDE allows the user to book a service, upon booking of the service the user gets prior reminders before the due date.
The app is also a two-way interaction forum as customers can provide real time feedback of the application. IRIDE app is currently available on Google Play Store for all two-wheeler customers of TVS Motor. It can be downloaded on phones which support Android 4.2.4 and above.
JS Srinivasan, Vice President, Sales & Service, TVS Motor Company said,
“TVS Motor Company has always been lauded for its customer centric approach and it is our endeavour to keep improving our offerings. Designed for the tech-savvy customer, IRIDE is our next step at creating a superior experience for our customers. We are confident that they will be delighted by this initiative as it will amplify their long-term ownership experience.”