Panasonic has launched its latest 4G smartphone in the ‘Eluga series’, the Eluga Mark 2 in Indian smartphone market with VoLTE support. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6753 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It also has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back, infrared sensor (IR LED) on the top to remotely control TV, AC, DTH and other electronic devices and packs a 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD On-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection
- MediaTek MT6753 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Octa-core CPU
- Mali-T720MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 4P lens, 88-degree wide-angle lens, 108op
- Fingerprint, Infrared, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery with Quick charging
- Dimensions: 151 x 76 x 7.7 mm
- Color: Gold
The Panasonic Eluga Mark 2 is priced at Rs. 10,499 and it is now exclusively available on Flipakrt online store.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
“After receiving a tremendous response for our Eluga Mark device, we are delighted to launch Eluga Mark 2 with full metal body design & finger print sensor. A perfect blend of innovation, style & security, the new Eluga Mark 2 is made with 5.5”HD IPS screen with 2.5D curved Asahi Dragon Trail glass in the front which gives a tough look and makes it scratch resistance for consumers.
The 3000 mAh li-Polymer battery makes sure that your phone is safe & gets excessively long battery life. Also, super-fast charging is an added advantage of Eluga Mark 2.”