OPPO launched the F1s, its popular selfie-focused smartphone in India with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage back in August, and now the company has launched the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant of the smartphone in the country. Other specifications are remain the same, including 5.5-inch HD display, MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, 16-megapixel front camera, 13MP rear camera, fingerprint sensor, 3075mAh battery, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS etc.
OPPO F1s specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with ColorOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano+nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 3075mAh battery
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colors: Gold, Grey
The OPPO F1s 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 18,990, Rs. 1,000 more than the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and it will be available across OPPO retail stores starting at the end of this month (November) and will be available online on Amazon.in from December.
Earlier this month OPPO teamed up with Dr. Strange for an exclusive screening. As a part of this association, OPPO has announced that first 50,000 buyers of the OPPO F1s will also get a limited edition OPPO – Dr. Strange back cover.