OnePlus just announced 3T, its latest flagship smartphone and the upgraded version of the OnePlus 3 smartphone that was introduced back in June, this year. It has most of the same specs including the anodized aluminium unibody design, 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM, 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX298 sensor, fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, dual nano SIM slots and Dash Charging that can charge the phone up to 60% in just 30 minutes with the 5V-4A charger in the OnePlus 3, but this is powered by a faster Snapdragon 821 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, packs a 3400mAh battery and comes with new 128GB storage option, in addition to 64GB.
The company says that 3T features the most refined version of OxygenOS yet and software updates will follow the same schedule for both 3 and 3T. The company also confirmed that Android Nougat update will come to both phones later this year.
OnePlus 3T specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (64-bit) SoC with Quad-Core (2 x 2.35GHz Kryo + 2 x 1.6GHz Kryo) CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat6 with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 with A2DP & LE, A-GPS + GLONASS + BDS, NFC, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1/2.8″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, [email protected] (4K) / [email protected] (slow motion) video recording, Auto HDR
- 16MP front camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Bottom-facing loud speaker, Dual microphone for noise cancellation
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient light, Barometer, Hall sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400mAh battery with first charging (Dash Charge)
- Dimensions: 152.7 × 74.7 × 7.35 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colors: Gunmetal, Soft Gold
The OnePlus 3T is priced at USD 439 / EUR 439 / GBP 399 / CAD 599 for the 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs USD 479. It will go on sale in the U.S. and Canada from November 22nd, and in Europe and few other countries from November 28th through oneplus.net. No details about the India launch yet.