Leonvo has announced its latest mid-range smartphone under the Moto sub-brand, the Moto M in China. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P15 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has metal unibody design with water repellent nano coating, fingerprint sensor on the back and comes with DOLBY Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience.
Moto M specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass display
- MediaTek Helio P15 (64-bit) SoC with 2.2GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, DOLBY Atmos
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 151.35 × 75.35 × 7.85 mm
- Colors: Gold, Silver
The Moto M is priced at CNY 1999 (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,630 approx) and it will be available for order through Lenovo website, jd.com, Tmall and other online retail stores from today, November 9th and goes on sale starting from November 11th in China.