Leonvo has launched its latest mid-range 4G phablet in the ‘PHAB series’, the PHAB 2 Plus in India. It was announced at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June, this year. It packs a 6.4-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D Curved Glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT8783 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI on top.
It comes with dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, Laser AF, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash. It has several pro features such as refocusing after taking images, background swap, extreme manual settings, Augmented-Reality special effects etc. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash. It has a metal unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus specifications:
- 6.4-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- MediaTek MT8783 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- DOLBY Atmos with 5.1 audio capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Dual 13MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel size, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel, LED flash, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 4050mAh battery
- Dimensions: 173.89 × 88.3 × 5.5-9.6 mm
- Weight: 218 grams
- Colors: Champange Gold, Gunmetal Grey
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus is priced at Rs. 14,999 and it is exclusively available on Amazon.in online store.