Hyve Mobility has launched Pryme, its latest flagship smartphone at an event in Delhi, India. It packs a 5.7-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved edge display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio X20 (64-bit) Deca-Core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera that also has a LED flash.
It comes with unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back, hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the secondary SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required and packs a 3500mAh battery with fast charging support.
Hyve Pryme specifications:
- 5.7-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek Helio X20 (64-bit) SoC with 2.3GHz Deca-Core CPU
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Auto-focus, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with LED flash, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Infrared, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 79.9 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- Color: Gold
The Hyve Pryme is priced at Rs. 17,999 and it will be exclusively available from Amazon.in online store. Registration for the sale begins November 20.