HTC has launched the Desire 10 Pro, its latest top-end smartphone in the ‘Desire series’ in India. It was announced back in September and packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top.
It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Auto-focus and a 13-megapixel camera on the front. It also has a metallic design, fingerprint sensor on the back with App Lock function and also able to control the cameras.
HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with 1.8GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, HTC BoomSound
- 20MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length, Auto-HDR,[email protected] video recording
- 13MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length, Auto-HDR, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Li-Ion 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colors: Stone Black, Polar White
The HTC Desire 10 pro is priced at Rs. 26,490 and it will be available from mid-December across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President-South Asia, HTC, said:
“The Desire 10 pro is inspired by many of the same innovations that have made the flagship HTC 10 so popular making it the most brilliant Desire ever. The HTC 10 evo also showcases the same focus on driving evolution of smartphones especially in terms of audio technology.”