HTC just announced Bolt, its latest high-end smartphone in the U.S. for Sprint. It packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, is powered by a Snapdragon 810 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a 16MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) to lock focus in 0.3 seconds and an 8MP camera on the front with Auto HDR mode.
It comes with a water-resistant aluminum unibody design (IP57), fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that lets you unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds and packs 3200mAh battery with quick charging support. It doesn’t have typical 3.5mm audio jack and uses USB Type-C port for BoomSound Adaptive Audio headphone, which scans your ears and the ambient noise around you to adjust audio output to suit your personal hearing capabilities. It also delivers 24-bit Hi-Res audio.
HTC Bolt specifications:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 (reversible connector), USB On-The-Go
- USB Type-C audio jack, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res (24-bit) audio
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 2160p (4K) video recording
- 8MP front camera with Auto HDR, 1080p video recording
- Water resistant body (IP57)
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Barometer sensor
- Non-removable 3200mAh battery with Quick charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 174 grams
- Colors: Gunmetal, Glacier Silver
The HTC Bolt is available starting from today at Sprint stores at $25 per month with 24-month contract.