Coolpad has launched its latest budget-friendly smartphone in the new ‘Cool’ brand made with LeEco, the Cool Changer 1C in China. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, is powered by Snapdragon 652 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It also has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds, dedicated dual SIM slot, 4G VoLTE support, USB Type-C port and packs a huge 4060mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Cool Changer 1C specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD in-cell touch display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core ( 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex A72 + 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53) CPU
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C, USB OTG
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, [email protected] & [email protected] (slow motion) video recording
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 4060mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.0 × 74.8 × 8.2 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Color: Silver
The Cool Changer 1C is priced at CNY 899 (US$130 / Rs. 8950 approx). It is now available for registration on LeMall, Coolpad.com and Jd.com in China and goes on sale from December 6th.