ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has announced its latest mid-range smartphone under the ‘Z11 series’, the nubia Z11 mini S in China. It packs a 5.2-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 64GB /128GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in just 0.1 seconds and a 13-megapixel front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
The smartphone comes with aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support and has USB Type-C reversible connector.
ZTE nubia Z11 mini S specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved edge display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB /128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS + GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.06 × 72.14 × 7.60 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Gold with Black
The ZTE nubia Z11 mini S is priced at CNY 1499 (US$ 222 / Rs. 14,870 approx) for the 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs CNY 1899 (US$ 281 / Rs. 18,830 approx). It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from 25th October.