vivo has launched Y55L, its latest mid-range 4G smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in India with VoLTE support. It comes with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 2.6 on top. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with screen flash.
It has metal unibody design, dedicated dual SIM slots, split-screen feature for multi-tasking and a unique eye protection mode that ensures comfortable screen brightness by reducing blue light that causes strain on the eyes.
vivo Y55L specifications:
- 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels)IPS LCD 2.5D curved-edge display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 1.2 GHz A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz A53) CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 2.6
- Dual SIM (micro + nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p (Full HD) video recording
- 5MP front camera, 1080p
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensor
- non-removable 2650mAh battery
- Dimensions: 147.9 × 72.9 × 7.5 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colors: Gold, Space Grey
The vivo Y55L is priced at Rs. 11,980 and it will be available through online and offline stores from October 15th across the country.