Samsung has launched Galaxy On Nxt, its latest mid-range 4G smartphone in India. It is the same Galaxy On7 (2016) smartphone that was introduced in China last month, but this is powered by Exynos 7870 SoC instead of Snapdragon 625 SoC. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) 2.5D curved glass display, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
It also has unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Exynos 7870 (64-bit) SoC with 1.6GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS/GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Metal body
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 151.5 x 74.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Colors: Gold, Black
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is priced at Rs. 18,490 and it will be exclusively available on Flipkart online store from 23rd October. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime that was launched last month for Rs. 18,790 has same specifications apart from the internal storage, which has been upgraded from 16GB to 32GB.