Samsung just officially announced the Galaxy C9 Pro, its latest high-end smartphone in the ‘C series’ in China. This is the company’s first smartphone to boast a whopping 6GB of RAM. It also comes with a 6-inch Full HD (1080p) AMOLED display, is powered by the Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 653 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 64GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, phase detection auto-focus (PDAF) and on the front it also sports a 16-megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture. It also has aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design, fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and packs 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications:
- 6-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 1.95GHz A72 + 4 x 1.44GHz A53) CPU
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GBGB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, ANT+, NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, micro USB 2.0, USB-Type-C, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16MP auto-focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Metal body
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 162.9 × 80.7 × 6.9 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is priced at CNY 3199 (US$ 472 / Rs. 31600 approx) and it is now available for pre-order from Samsung’s China online store. It will become available from November 11th.