Meizu has launched m3s, its latest budget-friendly 4G smartphone in India with VoLTE support. It packs a 5-inch HD (720p) 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It comes with unibody metal design, mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required.
Meizu m3s specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB (eMMC 5.0) internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, G-sensor
- 3020mAh battery
- Dimensions: 141.9 × 69.9 × 8.3 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Grey
The Meizu m3s is priced at Rs. 7,999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 9,299. It will be available soon exclusively from Snapdeal online store.
Commenting on the launch, Meizu in a statement, said:
“m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we at Meizu always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans.”