Reliance Retail has launched its latest mid-range smartphone under the LYF sub-brand, the LYF F1 which it calls a Special Edition smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, is powered by a Snapdragon 617 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detection auto-focus (PDAF) and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots and a microSD card slot and comes with 4G VoLTE with carrier aggregation (CA) support.
LYF F1 specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (64-bit) SoC with 1.5GHz Octa Core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Gravity, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3200mAh battery
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Color: Black
The LYF F1 is priced at Rs. 13,399 and is backed by 2-years of warranty. It also comes with limited period offers such as 10% cashback for Citibank card customers, Reliance Retail gift vouchers worth Rs. 15,000 and a free Bluetooth speaker worth Rs. 3,000.
Commenting on the launch, Sunil Dutt, President – Devices, Reliance Retail, said:
“LYF F1 smartphone+ is designed to take full advantage of the future ready Jio network. It is unmatched in speed, quality and product experience. LYF F1 is available in stores across the country now. With LYF F1, we welcome you to get future ready.”