LG has launched X Power, its latest mid-range 4G smartphone in the ‘X series’ in India with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support. It was introduced back in July and comes with a 5.3-inch HD (720p) display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6735M (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The X Power packs a 4100mAh battery with fast charging technology PE+ that allows to full charge the phone in just 1.8 hours. You can also charge other smartphones from the smartphone by using USB OTG.
LG X Power specifications:
- 5.3-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6735M (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light sensor
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 148.9 × 74.9 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 139 grams
- Colors: Black, Gold
The LG X Power is priced at Rs. 15,990 and it will be available soon through online and offline stores across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Marketing Head- LG Mobiles, said:
“We are relentless in our pursuit to ensure that all our products enable peoples’ life to become easier, efficient and help them work smarter. Today in India, we all are witnessing the 4G LTE evolution at a very fast pace and this technology brings the excessive use of videos, music, streaming etc., which are battery consumption intensive features. Keeping in view of consumer’s needs, LG XPower brings huge 4,100mAh battery that runs longer under heavy multimedia use. With OTG support LG X Power increases the simplicity of content sharing from/to a smartphone. With the launch of the LG X power smartphone, we hope to scale up the innovation level in the smartphone segment and continue to delight consumers.”