Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched a new budget-friendly 4G smartphone, called Honor Holly 3 along with the Honor 8 and Honor 8 Smart smartphones in India. It is the same Honor 5A smartphone that was launched in China back in June, this year.
It comes with a 5.5-inch HD (720p) IPS display, is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 620 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top. It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It packs a 3100mAh battery that promises up to 1.74 days of battery life with average use and up to 1.17 days of battery life with heavy use. This is also the first Huawei made in India smartphone under the ‘Make in India’ initiative.
Honor Holly 3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display, 178-degree viewing angle, Tempered glass protection
- HiSilicon Kirin 620 (64-bit) SoC with 1.2 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4 with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lenses, 1.12um pixel size, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable Li-Po 3100mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery
- Dimensions: 154.3 × 77.1 × 8.45 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Colors: Black, White, Gold
The Honor Holly 3 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and it will go on sale soon through online and offline retail stores.