Gionee has launched P7 Max, its latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘P Series’ in India. It packs a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display with NEG glass protection, is powered by a MediaTek MT6595 (64-bit) Octa Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo 3.2 UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with screen flash that lets you use the screen light as flash when taking selfies.
It has ripple patterns of the back, along with the transparent & glittering texture offering a comfortable grip.
Gionee P7 Max specifications:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with NEG glass protection
- MediaTek MT6595 (64-bit) SoC with 2.2GHz Octa-core CPU
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo UI 3.2
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity sensor
- 3100mAh battery
- Dimensions: 157 x 77 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Colors: Gold, Blue
The Gionee P7 Max is priced at Rs. 13999 and it is now available all the online and offline stores across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Arvind R. Vohra, MD & Country CEO, Gionee India, said:
“We are really excited to present the new P7 Max. At this price point, it will be a perfect buy for customers this festive season. This phone has specially been created with a vision to give you more in less as it delivers a flawless experience along with great design and amazing features.”