Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has announced world’s most powerful smartphone, dubbed as Turing Phone Cadenza. The smartphone comes with a 5.8-inch Quad HD display and is powered by not one but two Snapdragon 830 (64-bit) processors.
It packs two 6GB RAM modules (Total 12GB of RAM) and offers 1TB of storage with two 256Gb internal memory chips and two additional 256GB supported micro-SD card slots. It has a 60-megapixel rear camera with triple lens and dual 20-megapixel front cameras.
It comes with “VoiceON” technology, which will turn your phone On and Off with voice commands. Voice can also be used for bio-metric authentication, as against a retina scanner or a fingerprint scanner.
Turing Phone Cadenza key specifications:
- 5.8-inch QHD (2560×1440 pixels) display
- Dual Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 (64-bit) processors
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM (2 x 6GB)
- 1TB storage (2 x 256GB internal memory chips, 2 x 256GB micro-SD card slots)
- Swordfish OS with deep learning (AI) features (Based on Sailfish OS)
- 4 SIM cards
- 4G VoLTE, WiGig (1GBPS), Bluetooth aptx
- 60MP rear camera with triple lens, iMAX 6K video recording
- Dual 20MP front cameras
- 100wh battery with Graphene and Hydrogen fuel cells
Steve YL Chao, CEO & Chief Architect, Turing Robotic Industries said in a blog post –
“It is our belief that we can disrupt the status quo by bringing the Turing Phone Cadenza from the future to the present. I look forward to you joining us in this journey.”
The company plans to start shipping the Turing Phone Cadenza smartphone in 2017.