ASUS just announced its third generation Android Wear smartwatch, the ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) with round design at the IFA 2016 event. It crafted from jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel and is just 9.95 mm thick.
The ZenWatch 3 comes with a 1.39-inch round AMOLED display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor, has 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and runs on Android Wear OS. It packs a 340mAh battery with HyperCharge technology that promises to charge it up to 60% in just 15 minutes. It uses magnetic charger, has an optional Watch stand and also a battery pack that offers 40% of battery life when you are outside.
It has interchangeable straps, including Italian leather strap and comes with three-button system that would offer quick access to frequently used functions, including changing the display modes and opening the ZenFit activity tracking app.
Asus ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) specifications:
- 1.39-inch (400×400 pixels) AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3+ and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- 340mAh battery with HyperCharge
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9.95 mm
- Colors: Gunmetal, Silver, Rose Gold
The Asus ZenWatch 3 price starts at 229 Euros (USD 254 / Rs. 17070 approx) and it will roll out from October.