vivo has launched its latest budget smartphone in the Y series, the Y21L with 4G VoLTE (Voice-over-LTE) support in India. The smartphone packs a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a Snapdragon 410 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 1GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS 2.0 on top. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front camera.
It has dual SIM support and comes with Smart Wake feature that allows you to simply swipe an “F” on a dark screen to launch Facebook, “E” for your browser and “M” to play music.
vivo Y21L specifications:
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (64-bit) SoC with 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS 2.0
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Gravity, E-Compass sensor
- 2000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 130.7 × 66.4 × 9.2 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Colors: White, Grey
The vivo Y21L is priced at Rs. 7,490.
Commenting on the launch, Vivek Zhang, CMO, Vivo India said:
“We are pleased to offer the new Y21L packed with 4G VoLTE technology to our Indian customers at an affordable price of Rs. 7490. With this device, we reassure our commitment to offer quality products to our valued customers.”