Micromax has launched three new Smart LED TVs in the Canvas series in India. These come in 32-inch, 40-inch and 50-inch in size with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution displays and 176-degree wide viewing angle which makes your viewing experience picture perfect. These are powered by MSD 628 Quad-Core Cortex A9 processor with Mali 450 GPU, have 1GB of DDR3 RAM, 4GB of internal storage (eMMC) and run on Android OS.
These Canvas Smart TVs have WiFi 802.11n connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct support, 1 Ethernet port, 3 HDMI ports and USB ports (USB 2.0 + USB 3.0) as well. They also come with smart features, like – Miracast, Mi Connect and Home-share. Check-out the full features of Micromax Canvas Smart TVs below.
Micromax Canvas Smart TVs Features
- Quick Boot: Boots the TV at 80% faster time than other SMART TVs in the market
- Media: Consolidates all Media available at different locations in a single stack of Music, Video and Images
- Frequently Visited Apps: Most visited apps will be displayed on top of the screen, which refreshes according to usage
- Home Share: For network data sharing between members of a home group. Media like Videos, Music and Images can be shared via LAN or WiFi
- Miracast: Users can cast the mobile screen on TV to watch internet videos like You tube and Netflix. No need to watch on small screen now
- M! Screen/ M! Connect: Android application can be installed on Canvas Smart phone that controls the CANVAS TV with the following options: –
- Smart Remote: A replica of TV remote on user’s Smart Phone.
- Track Pad: A virtual mouse on user’s Smart Phone
- Media Share: User can transmit content on the Smart Phone, like Videos, Images and Music on LED TV via WiFi.
- TV Mirror: User can take the TV screen to his Smart phone, to not to miss a single moment of live TV.
- Game Control: User can control Android Games thru his Smart Phone’s G Sensor
These Smart TVs are now available for Pre-order exclusively on Flipkart online store, and go on sale from August 14th. Pre-booking offers include, extra 10% off on HDFC Credit Card, Extra 25% off at Myntra.com, Airtel DTH Offer: free HD Set Top Box and recharge for 75 days, Zero cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv and more.
- Micromax 32 CANVAS Smart TV – Rs. 19,999
- Micromax 40 CANVAS Smart TV – Rs. 29,999
- Micromax 50 CANVAS Smart TV – Rs. 42,999
Commenting on the launch, Rohan Agarwal, Vice President, Consumer Electronics, Micromax Informatics said:
“The world of television is constantly changing, with more choices and more connected devices than ever before. We have witnessed a growing trend among the consumers to look for seamless transition between multiple connected screens in their everyday lives. Hence, we are revolutionizing the home entertainment experience with launch of our first Micromax Canvas Smart LED Television range for the people to discover SHARPER and SMARTER cinematic and connected experience.”