Reliance Retail has launched its latest smartphone under the ‘LYF Water series’, called LYF Water 10 with 4G VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support in India. The smartphone packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6753 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It comes with a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It has leather styled smooth back finish, comes with dual SIM support, gesture controls and anti-theft features.
LYF Water 10 specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display with MiraVision, Dongxu Glass protection
- MediaTek MT6753 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Cortex A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro + micro, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity, Magnetic field sensor
- 2300mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Color: Black
The LYF Water 10 is priced at Rs. 8,699.