Huawei has announced a new mid-range smartphone in the G series, called G9 Plus in China. The Smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, is powered by an Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel front camera.
It also has a metal unibody design and a fingerprint scanner on the back that can unlock the smartphone in just 0.3 seconds.
Huawei G9 Plus specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D cured glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) 14nm SoC with 2GHz Cortex A53 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX298 sensor, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, E-Compass sensor
- Non-removable 3340mAh battery
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Rose Gold
The Huawei G9 Plus is priced at CNY 2399 ($360 / Rs. 24150 approx) and is now available from VMall online store in China.