ZTE has announced its latest mid-range smartphone under the nubia sub-brand, the nubia N1 in China. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 64GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 13-megapixel front camera and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. It packs a 5000mAh battery inside that promises up to 3 days of battery life with moderate use.
The nubia N1 has an aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required and has 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support.
ZTE nubia N1 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with 1.8GHz Octa-core CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to via 128GB microSD card (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, [email protected] video recording
- 13MP front camera, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity sensor
- Non-removable 5000mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, Silver
The ZTE nubia N1 is priced at CNY 1699 (US$ 255 approx) and it will be available in China through the official online store soon.