TCL has launched its latest Android smartphone, the TCL 562 in India. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front camera that also has a LED flash to capture better images in low lighting conditions.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds, comes with dual SIM support with 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 2960mAh battery.
TCL 562 specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-core (4 x 1.8GHz + 4 x 1.0GHz) CPU
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat 4, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, HI-FI Audio
- AKM4375 DAC, NXP 9890 Smart PA, 3.6 watt audio power
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with LED flash, 84.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Hall, G sensor
- 2960mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 152 × 77 × 7.99 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Color: Gold
The TCL 562 is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from August 3rd. It comes with 1GB free data per month for 3 months worth Rs. 750 for Idea customers and Kindle eBook credit worth Rs. 200.