Sony Mobile just teased the launch of Xperia XA Ultra smartphone in India on next Monday, July 25th on its official twitter account. The teaser says “Your perfect Selfie companion, with OIS. This Monday!” along with the image of the smartphone with large front camera and LED flash.
The smartphone was announced back in May, this year and it packs a 6-inch 1080p curved glass edge-to-edge display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a 21.5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus and a 16-megapixel front camera that also has a LED flash and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) for capturing shake-free selfies. It also has a dedicated camera button.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra Specifications:
- 6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) curved glass edge-to-edge display with Mobile BRAVIA engine 2
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with Octa-Core (4 x 2.0GHz + 4 x 1.0GHz) Cortex A53 CPU
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, A-GPS/ GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 21.5MP Primary Camera with LED flash, 1/2.4” Sony Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front camera with LED flash, 1/2.6″ Sony Exmor R sensor, OIS, 88-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2700mAh battery
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colors: White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold
We should know the price of the smartphone in a few days.