OnePlus has just started rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA (over-the-air) update to its latest flagship OnePlus 3 smartphone. The update brings several improvements and new additions to the device, including a new pocket mode that doesn’t let the phone trigger the fingerprint sensor and all gestures when the phone is in your pocket. It also adds NFC toggle in the quick settings menu and also includes the latest Android security patch for July. Check out the complete changelog below.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 update changelog:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
As you can see in the screenshot above the OTA update is 271MB in size. OnePlus said that the update is gradually rolling out and should reach all the OnePlus 3 smartphones worldwide as quickly as possible.