OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.1 update for the OnePlus 3 flagship smartphone, just after the company paused the OxygenOS 3.2.0 roll out due to some unknown reasons. If you have already updated your phone to OxygenOS 3.2.0, you should get another OTA update about 15MB in size with additional improvements. If not, you will get the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update directly, skipping the 3.2.0.
This update has the same change-log as the previous update that includes new sRGB mode in the developer options to tone down the colors shown by the phone, improved RAM management, improved GPS performance, improved camera quality, enhanced audio playback quality and more. The new change-log also mentions that this minor update fixes SIM recognition issue.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.1 update change-log:
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
OnePlus said that the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update is gradually rolling out and should reach all the OnePlus 3 smartphones worldwide in the next 48 hours.