Intex Technologies has launched a new budget friendly 4G smartphone in the Aqua series, called Aqua Power 4G in India. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6735P (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front camera and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It has Matrabhasha service that enables communication in 21 regional languages.
Intex Aqua Power 4G Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek MT6735P (64-bit) SoC with 1GHz Quad-core CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP fixed focus front camera
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gravity sensor
- 3800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 145.4 x 72.7 × 8.99 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colors: Champ Golden, Deep Blue
The Intex Aqua Power 4G is priced at Rs. 6,399 and it will be available through online and offline stores soon.
Commenting on the launch, Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies, said:
“Aqua Power 4G offers seamless connectivity backed with a powerful processor. The large screen and the latest Marshmallow OS will provide consumers an engaging smartphone experience.”