Gionee has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘F (Fashion) series’, the F103 Pro, in India. It is the successor of F103 smartphone which was launched back in October, last year.
The F103 Pro has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a MediaTek MT6735 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo UI 3.2 on top.
It comes with an 8.5mm slim body with metal frame, dedicated dual SIM slots and has 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE (Voice over LTE) support. Gionee says that the smartphone also supports 800 MHz CDMA band.
Gionee F103 Pro Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS LCD 2.5D curved edge display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- MediaTek MT6735 (64-bit) SoC with 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo UI 3.2
- Dual SIM (dual standby)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with Screen Flash
- Li-Po 2400mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, White, Gray
The Gionee F103 Pro is priced at Rs. 11,999 and it is now available to buy on all the major online and offline retail stores across the country.