Today ZTE has announced its latest flagship smartphone in the nubia Series, the nubia Z11 at an event in China. It is the last member in the Z11 family which already included the Z11 mini and the Z11 Max.
The nubia Z11 has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D nearly bezel-less display with 81% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 820 (64-bit) Quad-Core processor, has 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of expandable internal storage, 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top.
The phone has an all-metal construction and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds. It also has AK4376 audio chip, Dolby Atmos and SmartPA amplifier for an enhanced audio experience. It comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second SIM slot as a microSD card slot when required and has 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support.
ZTE nubia Z11 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D borderless IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (64-bit) SoC with Quad-Core (Dual-core 2.15GHz Kryo & Dual-core 1.6GHz Kryo) CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 200GB via micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376 chip, Dolby Atmos, SmartPA amplifier
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1/2.8″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, [email protected] (4K) video recording
- 8MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, 5P lens, 80-degree wide-angle, 1080p
- Fingerprint, Infrared, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-compass, Ambient Light, Gravity, Hall sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 72.3 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Colors: Gold, Coffee Gold, Silver, Grey
The ZTE nubia Z11 is priced at CNY 2499 ($376 / Rs. 25,500 approx) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and the top model with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant is costs CNY 3499 ($527 / Rs. 35,700 approx). It will become available in China starting from July 6th and the registration for the sale has already started.