Sony Mobile has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the new ‘X Series’, the Xperia XA in India. It was announced at the MWC (Mobile World Congress) earlier this year. The smartphone comes with a 5-inch 720p curved glass edge-to-edge display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 (64-bit) Octa-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
In India the smartphone comes with dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity.
Sony Xperia XA Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS edge-to-edge display
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 (64-bit) SoC with 2.0GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano+nano, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with A-GPS & GLONASS, NFC, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/3″ IMX258 Exmos RS sensor, Hybrid Auto-focus, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera with 1/4″ IMX219 Exmor R sensor, 88-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity sensors
- Li-Ion 2300mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 137.4 grams
- Colors: White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
The Sony Xperia XA is priced at Rs. 20,990 (MRP). It is now exclusively available from Amazon.in online and through authorized Sony mobile dealers offline.