HTC was launched the Desire 630 mid-range smartphone along with the Desire 830, Desire 825 and Desire 625 smartphones in India, last month. Now the smartphone is available to buy in the country, as expected.
To remind you, the Desire 630 comes with a 5-inch HD Super LCD display, is powered by Snapdragon 400 Quad-Core processor, has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 7 UI on top. It comes with dual SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity.
The smartphone features dual BoomSound speakers on the front with Dolby Audio and comes packaged with a Hi-Res headset.
HTC Desire 630 Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1.6GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Dual Nano SIM (dual standby)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Boomsound speakers, Dolby audio, 24-bit Hi-Res Audio
- 13MP Auto-focus rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gravity, Magnetic Field sensor
- Li-Ion 2200mAh Battery with smart power saving mode
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Colors: Graphite Grey Remix, Stratus White Remix
The HTC Desire 630 is priced at Rs. 14,990. It is now available through online and offline retail stores and also on official HTC India eStore.