OPPO, official global partner of the ICC (International Cricket Council), launched the exclusive F1 ICC WT20 limited edition smartphone in India. It comes in Gold color and has a T20 World Cup logo on the back. In terms of specs, it has the similar specifications to the original F1.
OPPO F1 Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 64-bit SoC with Octa-Core 1.7GHz Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE Cat4, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 13MP phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front camera, F/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor size, 1080p video recording
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gravity, E-Compass, Magnetic Field Sensors
- In-built 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.25mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- Color: Golden
The OPPO F1 ICC WT20 limited edition smartphone is priced at Rs. 17,990 and it comes with a gift kit which includes a ICC WT20 2016 key chain, Selfie stick and a back cover.
OPPO is also offering fans opportunity to win the limited ICC WT20 edition phone during the matches through ‘Catch The Six’ – Grab a six and win the ICC WT20 limited edition OPPO F1 (if you wear a green t-shirt/shirt/top) as well as online Selfie campaign.
Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India, said:
|“We are happy to launch a customized edition of OPPO F1 for the ICC WT20 2016. It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with ICC and cheer for Team India. We wish Team India success in this tournament.”|