OnePlus 3 (A3000), the upcoming flagship smartphone from OnePlus has surfaced on AnTuTu. It reveals most of key specs of this device, including a Full HD (1080p) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit chipset, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 8MP front & 16MP rear camera and it will be running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
OnePlus 3 rumored Specifications:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit SoC with Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, micro USB 2.0 Type-C
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Auto Focus, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and it will launch by the end of Q2 2016.