YU has started rolling out a new incremental software update for its YUTOPIA flagship smartphone, which was launched in India back in December last year. The update comes with software version YOG4PAS5W0 and it brings several improvements for the fingerprint sensor and fixes touch issues. Check out the complete update change-log below.
YU YUTOPIA – YOG4PAS5W0 update change-log:
- The fingerprint reader now allows for five attempts. Previous version only allowed for three.
- When the user reaches five failed attempts the fingerprint reader will time out for 15 seconds. The user will feel multiple vibrations from the reader on the final failed attempt letting them know to unlock their device.
- After 15 seconds the user can again attempt to unlock the device with the finger print sensor.
- After 5 unsuccessful attempts user can unlock the device with Password/PIN.
- Users who are facing touch issue use this fix for a better touch experience.
The update doesn’t change the Cyanogen OS version, which remains at 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).