The South Korean tech giant LG has sent out Invites for announcement of its upcoming G5 flagship smartphone through its social media channels, which will be unveiled on February 21, just ahead of Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 and the same day Samsung has scheduled its Galaxy Unpacked 2016.
The LG G5 announcement takes place at Sant Jordi Club, Barcelona, Spain on February 21st, Sunday and starts at 14:00 CET (6:30 PM IST).
LG G5 rumored Specifications:
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display, secondary ticker display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit chipset with Quad-Core CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual 16MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 135-degree wide-angle capture, laser auto focus, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE (APT-x) , GPS/GLONASS/BDS, USB OTG
- 2800mAh (removable) battery